Monday, February 22, 2016

black widow.

I like a lot of novels. But you can always tell when I REALLY like a novel. There are symptoms. I have bags under my eyes. I'm (extra) antisocial. My husband has to eat eggs for dinner. I said goodbye to everyone before diving into Orchard Grove by Vincent Zandri, the premise alone, wow.


Ethan Forrester has officially fallen from grace as a screenwriter. He and his wife, Susan are officially living in Albany, New York off HER salary as a teacher, and the pot they have growing in the backyard. Enter Lana, their new seductive next door neighbor who just happens to be a psychopath. When she sinks her teeth into Ethan, it's all over for him, and lots of other people. This novel has sex, passion, violence, and murder, all of the makings of a great thriller.

No comments: