Monday, August 31, 2015

nanananananana batman!

The kids at summer school went gaga over BradyGames' latest collectable, Batman: Arkham Knight Collector's Edition when I brought it in for them to browse. Not being a gamer myself, I didn't know what all of the fuss was about. I mean, the pictures are phenomenal, but I would rather watch all ten seasons of Friends over and over again than play a video game. According to my kids (who I don't miss, but I kind of do miss), this book is ideal for a couple of reasons. It's a guide that guides you, and guides you well. It walks you through side missions and whatnot. And you won't be able to solve the riddles without it, unless you actually are Batman. It's hardcover, making it super durable, which boys like. You also get a free digital e-code. From the mouths of summer school slackers? It's a win.


No comments: