Friday, January 15, 2016

seriously, what doesn't jerry rice do?

As a born and raised Bills fan, the Super Bowl is a huge disappointment to me as you can imagine. Even when we've made it, it was a huge disappointment. For the last, what, 22 years?, I still pick a team to root for, and make the best of things by binge drinking and eating lots of nachos and pigs in a blanket. So don't feel too sorry for me. What I love about 50 Years, 50 Moments: The Most Unforgettable Plays in Super Bowl History by Jerry Rice is that the Bills are mentioned (when they played the Giants and only lost by ONE POINT). I know almost doesn't count, but what a fricken game. Okay, I was five, but I've heard stories. The book as a whole is exciting and necessary for any football fan. There's a lot of behind the scenes pictures and details that will definitely take you back and psyche you up for February 7th!




No comments: