Monday, November 16, 2015

what drives you crazy?


My husband has to say this to me on a regular basis. I have been known to be a little ridiculous at times, but comedian Ruby Wax definitely made me feel better about my life with her book Sane New World: A User's Guide to the Normal-Crazy Mind. The idea of this book is to help EVERYONE have the best possible experience on earth, tame your internal critics, and live your life feeling at home in your own mind. Wax is hilarious and such a talented writer, which makes her own issues with depression extremely relatable. But like I said, this is not a book designed solely for people who are depressed, or crazy, or schizing all over the place, Wax is looking to help every level of crazy improve their mindfulness and focus on what's important rather than what's driving you mad.


No comments: