Tuesday, December 1, 2015

if you want to live forever like on fame.

When I was younger and seemed to be always trying to lose weight in one way or another, it was all about how I looked, not how I felt. Since turning 30, things have changed. Like caring about what size jeans I am buying, and eating "healthy" (or nothing) for the sole purpose of losing weight. Now, I care about my heath. My heart. My blood pressure. Yes, losing weight is cool, but I want to put foods in my body that will make me healthy.

The Blood Sugar Solution by Mark Hyman, MD is totally advertised as a weight loss diet because that's what grabs people's attention, but I don't see it that way. I see it as a way for people to change their lives around. Those headed for diabetes town can turn that train right around (I've seen it happen). So instead of thinking of it as a diet, let's think about it as eating to NOT get sick. And Dr. Hyman tells you everything you need to eat to accomplish this goal in his six-week healthy-living program.



Yes. It's more work. You'll be going to the grocery store more frequently to stock up on veggies. Yes. supplements are expensive. But I guarantee all of your co-pays cost more.

No comments: