Wednesday, September 16, 2015

teens and god.

I had no idea who Sadie Robertson was until I saw her on season nineteen of Dancing with the Stars. I had literally never heard of her family, because apparently I don't notice anyone unless they're in sequins. What I do know is that if I had a teenage daughter, I would want her bestie to be Sadie. She's vivacious and fun while also keeping it clean, and that is something that every mama bear can get behind. This girl is out there making it so much easier for the next generation of girls to be good. And her book, Live Original: How the Duck Commander Teen Keeps It Real and Stays True to Her Values is all about challenging girls to live originally and in a way that pleases God. Sadie also touches on the issues many girls are facing as teenagers with an honest voice that is so incredibly real. She is truly a blessing.

No comments: