Thursday, July 26, 2012

a stephanie plum novel, or seventeen.

It's fricken summer, and I have barely reviewed any novels. Sorry for sucking. Being a summer school teacher has tested my patience, leaving me with only enough brain capacity for short stories and plotless books.

However, there is an exception, there is always an exception. I am still sucked into the Stephanie Plum Novels by Janet Evanovich. After my first review of One for the Money I have read my way through eight more from the series, and there hasn't been one that I haven't loved. I am obsessed with Steph, Morelli, Ranger and the rest of the crazy gang, and I am almost convinced that she and I were separated at birth. I have never in my life seen such amazing writing, filled with hilarious characters and Jersey attitude that is nothing like the Shore. Okay, maybe a little like the Shore. You can find me looking like a fool laughing out loud, real belly laughing, on the regular. Probably I should formally review each and every book, but who has time for that? I bought the entire set of like 17 used off Amazon for like 40 bucks. Make like Nike man and lady friends.




No comments: