Monday, March 26, 2012

the prodigal blogger is back.

I am back from gallivanting around Ireland and London, and I realized shortly after my little adventure began that I am getting too old for this. It's non-stop go, go, go! And when you include the bailey's for breakfast, beers for lunch and dinner, and take away any and all vegetables...you get a very sick girl who is definitely not twenty anymore. I had a great time, but am struggling to get back into the swing of things here in America. And having to take a break from standing up every 15 minutes is not helping. Oh well, I've never had any real complaints with spending my days horizontal anyway.

A little photo recap of my trip in Ireland...



St. Patrick's Day in Dublin...


The Aran Islands..

And London...


Abbey Road...

Love books, will travel.
Now back to the books....

No comments: