Tuesday, February 18, 2014

real talk.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills drama queen Brandi Glanville is quite the comedian in her hilarious tell all titled Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders. I know her best from the tabloids when her hubby Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes had a secret affair that wasn’t so secret. Brandi leaves nothing out about that awful time in her life let me tell you, she gets right down to the nitty gritty of being royally effed, and not in a good way. I love her candidness, this woman scorned means business. She’s all eff this and eff that, saying whatever she feels. Whenever I do that, I lose my job. This chick becomes an author. What is my life?


Anyways, some of you may find this book to be a tad redundant if you have watched Brandi’s show and know all about her breakup with Eddie. I don’t watch the show, so her feelings and personality were all news to me. She’s a little nutty and needs all sorts of therapy, but who doesn’t? Drinking and Tweeting was a super entertaining read in this crazy girl’s opinion.

No comments: