Tuesday, February 11, 2014

nom nom.

I haven’t converted fully to the paleo lifestyle, but I have been making a conscious effort to get that caveman style protein in my system. I just love hot fries too much. There are so many recipe books out there today that are making this lifestyle change super easy for everyone. However, Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans by Michelle Tam and Henry Fong is the paleo treasure that EVERYONE has been waiting for. Half of the 100+ recipes are from Michelle’s bestselling cooking app, the other half are brand new to even her biggest fans!


Included is an introduction to paleo for the beginners out there. I especially enjoy the section full of condiments and ideas to quickly and easily boost the flavors of your meal, I currently use hot fries for that. I’ve had to go a little out of my comfort zone with some of these recipes, as I’m a pretty simple eater who doesn’t like mushrooms unlike these authors, but so far so good. The Vietnamese lettuce cups and the Asian Cauliflower Fried "Rice" are favorites in my house. Manfriend is obsessed with the cauliflower, I cook it right up in coconut oil and he loves me more after.

Nom Nom Paleo is a memoir, cookbook, health resource, comic strip, all rolled into one. You’ll love it.

No comments: