Tuesday, November 26, 2013

lifelong health.

YAY! My Eat to Live Cookbook finally came! I have been impatiently waiting for it to arrive so I could dive right in! I am in such a cooking rut, and with the wedding coming, Manfriend and I are trying to crank up the healthy eating. Joel Fuhram, M.D. has created 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health. Sign me up!



The first 30 pages have everything you need to get started on the “nutritarian” lifestyle, making it easy to slowly add nutritious foods into your diet. The recipes are tasty and easy to make, encouraging you to continue on your healthy journey rather than making your life more complicated when it comes to meals. There are a ton of main dishes and desserts to choose from, which is nice. I haven’t gotten past the more appetizer type dishes so far. My favorites are the Kale Krinkle Chips and Tuscan White Bean Dip. I’m starting off slow here people.

No comments: