Saturday, January 5, 2013

better late than never.

I know I am way behind the game for this next review. What can I say? I'm a busy girl. I know ya'll are probably still exhausted from putting away all of your Christmas decorations, but bare with me.

Susan Wasinger has put together 31 extremely clever and original projects designed for that spooky time of year in her book, Artful Halloween. The materials for every project are easily accessible, and will without a doubt grab the attention of your more older, pickier, "I'm borrreeddd" children. Wasinger cleverly takes pumpkin carving to a whole new level, and includes both indoor and outdoor decorations. Some projects seem more useful than others in my opinion, but honestly my only complaint is that I wish there were more. How about a sequel?


No comments: