Thursday, November 22, 2012

savoring the seasons...

Hey! Happy Thanksgiving! While you're sitting on the couch being a big fat fatty...you can read my blog...about food. Yeah, maybe this isn't the best time...

There are very few books that make me WANT to be a housewife/homemaker/Donna Reed, and Savoring the Seasons with our Best Bites by Sara Wells and Kate Jones is definitely one of those few. My mom actually told me about these gal's first book, Our Best Bites, and she is so obsessed that she won't even let me borrow it, rude. I was lucky enough to get their follow-up cookbook for review.




Sara and Kate deliver more than 100 all-new recipes featuring fresh ingredients and holiday-specific dishes, neatly categorized into seasons.  These lady's include precious time-saving tips, recipes that are a little more sophisticated, and they DO NOT include nutritional information. Honestly, it's the holidays, a time for indulgence and savoring moments AND flavors. The beautiful colored photographs make this collection of recipes a really fabulous gift as well.

No comments: