Friday, April 4, 2014

excuse me? tame my alpha WHAT?

So I'm kind of a bitch. I like to have things done a certain way. My way, the perfect way. Apparently that's frowned upon in this society. For those of you, like me, who have a little bit of an attitude problem on occasion, maybe it's time for you to learn how to tame your alpha bitch. Maybe. Hey, I'm not telling you what to do.


Woman have come a long way since the barefoot and pregnant days. Rebecca Grado and Christy Whitman wrote Taming Your Alpha Bitch: How to Be Fierce AND Feminine (and Get Everything You Want!) to help us not ruin the progress. The book is filled with "bitch tips" which include tips on how to handle controlling friends, competitive partners, forceful alpha moms, drama queens and any other type of person that you may have in your life. You don't want to go around pissing people off all the time, or you'll never get what you want. You need to handle your relationships with care, at work, at home, and with acquaintances, friends, and family. Time to let your Beyonce shine through your Sasha Fierce.


Time to start rubbing people the RIGHT way. And that wasn't meant to be dirty, bitches.


No comments: