Monday, February 8, 2010

bye bye belly.


I have belly fat, you have belly fat, WE ALL have belly fat. Well, I suppose some of you don't, but we never liked you anyway. For the rest of us, lets learn how to GET RID OF OUR BELLY FAT by picking up copy of
The Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise. I don't know about you, but I have never met a Jorge I didn't trust. So lets let him help us in the process of getting slim with his new system! Working out is important in maintaining a healthy weight, but what people don't realize is eating the right foods is what makes the real difference.

This book is filled with a shit ton of recipes. Recipes we ALL can make. You don't believe it? Well I took the liberty of trying out two of the recipes I read in Jorge's book, and made them ALL BY MYSELF. I am someone who is incapable of making anything but cereal and toast (everyone has their special talents), but I kicked ass in making the Seasoned Chicken Burrito on page 205 and the Rich and Meaty Pasta Bake on page 133. OMG, absolutely delicious, let me tell you! There are a lot of other great recipes like burgers and tacos. I recommend you see for yourself folks.

Learn what is belly good, what is belly bad, and start looking hot in time for spring break!

No comments: