Monday, February 15, 2016

pocket travel.

Although I've visited the big city more times than I can I care to count at the moment, there are still things I have never done. I've never been to a Broadway show. I've never been to the New York Public Library (I know, crazy). I've never been to Coney Island. ALL of these things are still sitting on my bucket list while I spend my Friday nights at Yankee games (I've been to 5 or 6) and Sundays drinking my body weight in bottomless mimosas. The struggle. Receiving DK Eyewitness Travel's 2016 Top 10 New York City reminded me that travel books are for everyone, even the seasoned tourists. Yes, I have been to most of the top spots listed in this DK Publishing effort, but their itineraries (that are updated in this edition) still blow me away. Like, I want to do them all immediately. Whether you have two days or ten, DK has you covered with walking route maps, dining, shopping, and off-the-beaten-path ideas that will make your visit to the big apple more memorable than ever before.

No comments: