Friday, October 10, 2014

Bible stories in rhyme.

I grew up in a Christian household. I know some of you may find that hard to believe what with my snarkiness and tendency to drop a a,f,s-bomb. But nonetheless, I know Jesus and He loves me, flaws and all. My mother was always telling us Bible stories growing up. I know every one by heart and am looking forward to sharing them with my future children. Kelly Pulley is helping with her book titled The Magnificent Tales Treasury of Bible Stories: Rhythmical Rhymes of Biblical Times which features twenty well-known Bible story poems illustrated (beautifully) by her. The gang's all here from Eve to Joseph and Mordecai to Daniel. It's such a fun and easy way to share your favorite Bible stories with your little ones. Recommended for ages 4-8.



No comments: