Monday, June 13, 2016

oh canada.

I'm not going to get into all the gory details, but I've actually been to Banff National Park, in the middle of winter. Kind of strange because I live in Buffalo, and don't enjoy outdoor winter sports. At all. But here I found myself roughly 8 years ago, smack in the middle of the park, being pulled around by dogs. You'll never truly know until you read my memoir.




I highly recommend seeing the park by dogsled in the winter if you don't particularly enjoy skiing or snowboarding. It was a super cool experience. I would love to travel back during the warm weather months to hike, and see Lake Louise. Bucket list material.  For more info on this area, including Jasper and Glacier National Parks, look to the updated Lonely Planet Travel Guide because it is amazing. Everything you need to know is right on the beautiful pages. Where to hike, where to shop, where to drive, where to eat, all of the popular tours, the MUST see's and do's. There really is something for everybody in Lonely Planet Travel Guides.
 

No comments: