Tuesday, June 2, 2015

middle eastern cuisine.

I WISH I would have known of Honey & Co. the restaurant when I traveled to London back in 2012 when the restaurant opened. I love Middle Eastern food, it's just entirely out of my element to cook it myself. After reading Honey & Co.: The Cookbook by Israel-born couple Itamar Srulovich and Sarit Packer, I still think that cooking Middle Eastern food is out of my league, but these two (I'm assuming mostly Sarit as she's the organized one) have definitely given me the courage to try some of the spreads and salads. And since summer is here, it's the perfect time to throw together their Watermelon & Feta Salad. Light, easy, and perfect!



I haven't heard a lot of buzz about this cookbook which came out last month, but I assure you, if Middle Eastern spices are your thing, you will get A LOT out of these recipes, especially the meatballs.

No comments: