Wednesday, September 10, 2014

you can't have the good without the bad.

Call me immature, but I'm a young adult novel buff. In my high school yearbook senior year I was voted "Forever Young", I love Disney princesses and any YA novel I can get my grubby hands on, which leads me to my next review...



Good girl Axi Moore is sick of her life. She lives with her alcoholic father (as a result of her little sister dying and mother leaving) in a town she doesn't care about, with people she could do without, except for her best bud Robinson she just happens to be secretly in love with. When she decides to do something so completely out of character and leave it all behind, she invites Robinson and his wild side to join her as she travels from Oregon to New York in a very Bonnie and Clyde fashion thanks to Robinson. But of course reality will eventually catch up to our young friends, and their adventure will remind you of what it's like to be young and in love when you knew so little about how to be both.

No comments: