Thursday, July 10, 2014

let's get virtual, virtual.

I am the queen of outsourcing in every day life. I am a delegator. At Christmas time when I have my family over for Christmas Eve dinner, when I throw my baby brother's annual birthday pool party. I was superwoman delegator during my wedding or I never would have survived it. No, I don't own my own business, but I am fully aware of how important outsourcing is so that you have more time to do what you want to do, which is why I know readers will get a lot out of Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business by Chris C. Ducker.


New entrepreneurs are a one-man (or woman) show. They do everything, they get exhausted, miserable, and lots of times, they fail. Ducker has a much better plan that will give small business owners a much happier and less stressful ending. Hire a virtual staff, build yourself a virtual team. No, they are not a bunch of robots, but they are much cheaper than people who come to the office every day. Ducker gives you everything you need to know about finding, hiring, training, managing, and building your virtual team. It might seem like a lot of work at first, but it's a hell of a lot better than wearing every hat in the company, burning yourself out, and your spouse leaving you because you're too wrapped up in work.

No comments: