Wednesday, June 18, 2014

short and hysterical.

Funny man/musician/author Todd Snider and I have a few things in common, We are both hilarious, we both sing like angels, and neither of us have met a story we didn't like. He even wrote a book about that last one. I Never Met A Story I Didn't Like: Mostly True Tall Tales by Todd Snider where he uses his gift of storytelling (is there anything this guy can't do?) to share tidbits about his life. Readers are taken behind the scenes into Snider's life as a musician. The drugs, the song writing, the concerts, and the hilariousness. It's honestly impossible to not be entertained, no matter who you are. Those who are familiar with Snider, this book reads like his between song banter. Those who aren't familiar with Snider, I assure you, you do not need to be on drugs to enjoy this read. Unless you want to. I'm not here to judge.


No comments: