Monday, July 12, 2010

perfect vacation series.


I have been on vacation for the past 8 days; one of those 'sitting around in the sun and reading' types of vacations - the best kind. Not only am I really brown, I also had the chance to read the first two books in The Bride Quartet series that I mentioned a few weeks ago. Remember? I read the third book first without realizing it was a series? Nora Roberts? Okay, now that we are on the same page...

Vision in White and Bed of Roses were just as fabulous, maybe even more fabulous than Savor the Moment. I love the characters Roberts created in Mac and Emma. The story line behind this series is just too good to not repeat. So here's the background again: Four best friends own a wedding planning company in Connecticut, named Vows. Mac is the photographer (first book), Emma is the florist (second book), Laurel is the cake maker (third book) and the fourth book comes out later this year which stars Parker, the planner. I am so excited about this book because learning about Parker through the other books has made me love her already.

The stories are about how each individual woman finds the man she will spend the rest of her life with. Perfect summer vacation lazy reading, and you can't not appreciate Roberts' sex scenes. I think that every women's goal in life should be to find the man that you have book-sex with, you know what I mean, the kind of sex you only read about in books. And once you find him, marry him right away.

No comments: