Thursday, February 11, 2010

more recipes.


The 10 Things You Need to Eat by Anahad O'Connor and Dave Lieberman is another great book filled with awesome recipes. You may have seen these two on Good Morning America, plugging their book and showing off their skills. They do not mess around with their simple and healthy recipes. I give you my word that you will be able to make them!

Basically they give you the 10 things you need to eat to stay healthy, and the rest of the book is over 100 ways to cook them. I just recently discovered quinoa which I found in this book. I am now obsessed with it! One complaint: lack of pictures. I am a very visual person, many of you can relate. I like the 2nd grader approach to books like these, lots of color and lots of pictures!


These recipes do take a certain amount of planning. Keeping certain ingredients on hand is a smart way to help you create these tasty meals for your family.

No comments: