Monday, March 30, 2009

Patterson, back in action.


A lot of people have told me that they HATED the fourth book of this series, "The Final Warning." Whatever, you know, it happens. But I have heard nothing but great things about James Patterson's newest, "Maximum Ride."

The story is focused around Max, Fang and Angel. Some of the other characters, such as Iggy and the Gasman were almost ignored. The flock seems to have a change in personality. Before they were kids trying to survive, no they are pretty bratty. The flock is still sarcastic and funny, but they were mean to almost all of the adults in the book. Which I think is a little funny, but that's just me. There is definitely more romance in this book. I wont spoil anything, but I can assure you that romance lovers will not be disappointed.

Give our man Patterson another go people.

No comments: