Wednesday, October 22, 2008

“Epilogue: A Memoir”

Anne Roiphe’s memoir “Epilogue: A Memoir” was not exactly my taste. Probably because she tells about her life as a widow, and being that I am a twenty-three year old girl, I’d rather not think about being a widow, since I haven’t even found Mr. Right yet. Don’t get me wrong, it was very well written, and interesting. It just sort of brought me down. It would be perfect for a widow to read, helpful even. Anne talks about her loneliness and how she coped with it all. I am sure this book has helped many women through their own hard times. I recommend it for those types of women, or women who are simply older and would be interested in reading about Anne’s life. The twenty something’s out there who would rather be ignorant of the fact that you could lose the love of your life someday; pick up something a bit more fun.

No comments: